Thursday, November 15, 2012

My Least Favorite Foods

In a recent post, Joanna from A Cup of Jo asked, what are your least favorite foods?

I'm so glad you asked, Joanna.
“Woman, what are you feeding me right now?” 
This baby has the side eye down pat and it is cracking me up.

  • Mushrooms
  • Barbecue sauce
  • Mayonnaise 
  • Kidney beans
  • Cooked spinach 
  • Pears
  • Fried fish
  • Cooked onions
  • Coffee
I can tolerate them all in small measures like a big girl (except for coffee and barbecue sauce, blech) but make me a meal with all of these things at once and I may never speak to you again. 

What are your least favorite foods?

1 comment:

  1. WHAT?! You lived in Texas and you still don't like barbecue sauce?!??!?!?!!?!? Impossible.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you're thinking! Thanks for the comment love. :)

 

design + development by kiki and co. creative