Friday, November 23, 2012

Happy Weekend


Happy day after Thanksgiving my dears! I enjoyed a quiet day at home with some family and friends.  So happy that my sister and her husband are visiting! We have absolutely zero plans for the rest of the weekend and I'm super excited about that. Too often the holidays are hectic and over-scheduled so it's nice to just relax and spend time with each other.

Anyway, here are some links for your weekend.

+ How I feel about Black Friday. Always.

Recipes for Thanksgiving Leftovers. Maybe I'm weird but I get more excited about the leftovers than I do the actual Thanksgiving meal. The turkey sandwich recipes sound delicious.

+ Dumb Ways to Die. A clever, cute, and slightly creepy train safety advert.

+ A collection of awesome shots of reflections in puddles

+ Glitter ALL THE THINGS!

+ "93 Million Miles" by Jason Mraz
  Jason Mraz- 93 Million Miles by MMMusic

Enjoy your weekend! Because yesterday was a holiday and I did nothing productive, the Movember post is postponed til tomorrow. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you're thinking! Thanks for the comment love. :)

 

design + development by kiki and co. creative