Friday, November 2, 2012

Happy Weekend

Whew, I don't know about you but I have never been more happy to see a Friday in my life. Hope all my favorite coasties survived the hurricane.  If this darling illustration by Alex Wilson doesn't perfectly describe this past week, I don't know what does:



+ OMG, Lisa Frank! Raise your hand if you were a little girl in the 90s. Ok now put your hand down and go watch the video and read the interview. Because if so, you were probably as obsessed with Lisa Frank as I was and it will make your day.

+ Who's in the mood for some hearty crusty bread? Baking party at my house tomorrow!

+ Now that 2013 is only 2 months away (eek!), I have my eye on this calendar print for my bedroom wall. I love pretty much anything made by Rifle Paper Co., they have so many things that would make lovely gifts. *ahem*

16 Ways to Appear More Productive At A Coffee Shop. Oh Thought Catalog, I love you. I never knew one website could be so hilarious and occasionally helpful at the same time.  On a more serious note, this article is a must-read if someone in your life suffers from anxiety attacks. I couldn't have written it better myself.

+ I need some camera straps that actually stay on my camera. Making some myself  and adding a fun design will also help me quickly pick my camera out of a pile. Which is something I needed last weekend when I was constantly setting my camera down next to someone else's identical model & promptly forgetting which one was mine.

+ A song for you! This is a new release by Ben Gibbard (frontman of Death Cab for Cutie and Zooey D.'s former husband). Love.
   **update: my bff Hattie just posted this song on her blog too. It's no coincidence, we are musical soulmates.

Well, that's all for now. I'm looking forward to a weekend of doing NOTHING. It makes me smile just thinking about it.
xx

1 comment:

I love to hear what you're thinking! Thanks for the comment love. :)

 

design + development by kiki and co. creative