Friday, January 25, 2013

San Antonio, Part 3

Sunday was another beautiful day, we had meeting in the morning, a lovely steak dinner and then it was time to bid adieu to our dear friends.

Eva and Amanda
Jilly and I, keeping it ridiculous as always

Then, as usually happens, we had a mini photoshoot of Eva & Bradly in the front yard.




In front of their cute house. 


Eva, being goofy

Bradly, being industrious


These two photos are from a new series I'm doing, called reenact the cover of a really terrible romance novel. This one was called The Lady and the Gardener.

Just kidding. That's not a real series I'm doing. But how hilarious would that be?


We really don't do normal well.


 Glamour!


Beauty!

Creepy!

Monday morning I had an insanely early flight back to Indiana but I got to see the sun come up from 20,000 feet in the air, which was kind of amazing, despite the loudly snoring fellow I was seated next to.

Sunrise from the Dallas airport, just after landing.

What a beautiful weekend.  I can’t believe it’s already been a week since I first got there. Good times always go by too fast, don’t they?  It was harder to leave than I’m willing to admit, especially because I don’t know when exactly I’ll see Eva and Bradly (or my Texas friends) again.  I know I will I just don’t know when.  Oh Texas… maybe I’ll be back to stay someday.  Until then, thanks for the memories. xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you're thinking! Thanks for the comment love. :)

 

design + development by kiki and co. creative