Friday, January 25, 2013

Happy Weekend



Dance and sing, it's the weekend again! The amount of work I've had this week was insane, now I remember why people don't take time off when they have a real job.  Thanks to the magic of post scheduling, however, I've been able to keep regular blog updates, so you're welcome.

What are you up to this weekend? Last night my cousin and her family arrived from Minnesota after I'd already gone to bed so I am looking forward to spending time with them over the next two days.  We will have to find fun indoor things to do because it is freezing and snowy and not in a cute winter wonderland kind of way.

In the meantime, here are a few links I enjoyed clicking on this week:

+ Col. Chris Hadfield is currently in space and is posting pictures of Earth to his Tumblr. Did I mention he's in space? Like, doing his thing, feet off the ground 24/7? And he's sharing his view with all of us lesser-folk back here on terra firma. What a rad dude. Check out this picture of the border of Israel and Egypt. 

+ Chocolate and mint is the best dessert flavor combination in the world and no, this is not open for discussion. Chocolate mint sandwich cookies? Don't mind if I do, Martha.

+ 10/10 would hang this cheeky tea towel on my kitchen wall (via Miss Moss)

+ What is it about travelling that makes me think I'm going to need at least 3 outfits per day? It's like I'm presenting at the Oscars or something. This great tutorial reminded me that I can really pare it down when I'm on the road by explaining (with pictures!) how to pack for 2 weeks in a carry-on. Thank you Internet!

+ In case your day is lacking in utter ridiculousness, here are a bunch of animals that have guinea pig's faces Photoshopped over them. It's too hilarious, I can't even.

+ Have I shared this song already? Well I don't care, listen to it anyway.  It's lovely and makes me want to skip around in a black and white film.
"Comment Te Dire Adieu" by Françoise Hardy
Comment Te Dire Adieu by Françoise Hardy on Grooveshark

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you're thinking! Thanks for the comment love. :)

 

design + development by kiki and co. creative