Saturday, January 14, 2012

Photo Challenge: Day 3

My closet



So, white girl confession time. In my current living situation, I actually have two closets. It is so stressful. When I moved in, I had no idea how to organize my wardrobe between the two. By season? By color? By clothing type? By material? And they are on opposite corners of the room, so obviously journeying back and forth between the two is just too much to consider on a daily basis.

Ugh. Drama.


"But why," you ask, shaking your head at me. It matters because for many years now, my closet has been the only thing in my life that is consistently and obsessively organized. Like, my chakra are just all out of whack when my closet is not color coded and arranged just so.

You'll notice the two photos are of the same closet. Well, I felt a bit exposed looking at full-length photos of both my closets. And let's be real, I don't need you judging my entire wardrobe.
"Girl, you have got to DO something with that scarf collection. It is just out of hand."
I know. So that's why the other closet, the one with not one, but two scarf racks, is not up here for you to see and judge accordingly.

Even though I just fully admitted to having a scarf problem.

On an unrelated note, I hate the word "scarf". It just seems so...tawdry.
I'm going to start using the French word instead: écharpe (ey-SHARP) 
(p.s. don't forget to under-enunciate the 'r')


You there, hand me my écharpe, there's a chill in the air. 
See? Much classier.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you're thinking! Thanks for the comment love. :)

 

design + development by kiki and co. creative