Tuesday, January 24, 2012

PC: Day 12

My desk


Don't yell at me. I know I'm a day late again, but I promise (cross my heart) I took this photo yesterday. Full disclosure, shortly after my home office photo shoot, I discovered Masterpiece Theater's Downton Abbey and spent the whole evening wrapped up in a British costume drama. Shameful.

And yes, my desk is actually a small dresser. Fortunately I have a lovely window ledge that runs the length of the room which serves as sort of an auxiliary work station for my file box and printer. At first it seemed rather inconvenient but then it grew on me. It certainly cuts down on the usual desktop clutter. Also, it pleases me to be able to reach into the drawer in front of me and pull out a pair of socks when my feet are chilly.

Oh, and my super sweet desktop wallpaper is brought to you by a rad graphic design blog, The Fox is Black

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you're thinking! Thanks for the comment love. :)

 

design + development by kiki and co. creative