Wednesday, January 25, 2012

PC: Day 14

My front door

Technically, this isn't my front door. Ok, it's not even a front door. Let me explain: this is my aunt and uncle's door, but I live here so this is what you get.  Secondly, no one even uses the actual front door except company and strangers because it's out of the way, while this one is right at the top of the driveway. Plus the house is a split-level so a front door is kind of useless. You open the door and the only thing level with you is the landing between the stairs. And so you are unceremoniously dumped into the valley of indecision: up or down? Listen, front door, I just got home from a taxing day dealing with the public and you expect me to do more work? That's just rude.

But fine, I'll fix the title, if you're going to be picky.

My front door
My aunt and uncle's side door
(better?)


Anyway, I only like this shot because you can see the sunset reflected in the glass. So stop your bickering and admire nature's work, ok?


1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear I'm not the only one horrified by the concept of a split level.... :) There are literally thousands of them here in Rochester...so it made slim pickings when we were house-hunting for one that wasn't!
    P.S. I've been enjoying your pictures...

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you're thinking! Thanks for the comment love. :)

 

design + development by kiki and co. creative