Friday, January 20, 2012

PC: Day 9

Shoes


I am torn. I love shoes, almost in an unhealthy manner. But on a day to day basis, my footwear choices are appalling. I work in the food industry. With the exception of that time I worked in a dog kennel, I have never ruined shoes so fast. So today's photos of my feet are not going to be found on the runways anytime soon.

Don't say I didn't warn you. 
Today was the first day there was any remarkable amount of snow in Massachusetts since Halloween weekend so I broke out my winter boots for the commute.
I will defend my L.L. Bean boots to the death, however. They are extremely warm and comfortable and the only pair of shoes I wore in the winter months all through college and all over Europe. Also, they are currently the height of fashion, so bonus points for me.

But just to appease your more delicate sensibilities, I have also included snapshots of two pairs currently on my wish list. ...ahem...size 7 in case you're interested, or just happen to be near a Von Maur. ;)




1 comment:

  1. I don't know if you have TJ Maxx out there...buuuut, they totally have those loafers. and they are le cheap:)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you're thinking! Thanks for the comment love. :)

 

design + development by kiki and co. creative