Friday, December 14, 2012

Happy Weekend


Happy Weekend my dears! Have you had a good week? I don't know what it is about December but I have just been absolutely buried at work. Good for business, but bad for my stress level.  Anyway, tonight everyone is out but Spencer and I so we are going to have a little brother/sister night out. Tomorrow I'm getting up bright and early to head over to Chicago where I'll be spending the day with Sam and some of my dear Canadian cousins whom I have not seen in years. I am so excited!

Until then, here are a few things I have enjoyed this week:

+ The progression of Venus as photographed in the same spot for one year. Astronomy is so. cool. Did any of you catch the peak of the Geminid meteor shower last night? I don't live far enough away from the city to get a good view but I saw a couple of noteworthy light trails.

+ I JUST REALLY WANT A SWEATER WITH A FOX ON IT. IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK?

+ Ice Lantern tutorial. It's not cold enough here to make these yet but this would be fun to do with kids!

+ A thoughtful piece on the concept of "home". I could not have put it any better myself.

+ Nutella Pie Pops. Stop. it.

+ A luminous number by St. Vincent:
All My Stars Aligned by St. Vincent on Grooveshark

xo

1 comment:

  1. SO JEALOUS YOU'RE GOING TO CHICAGO TOMORROW. Meh :( Have fun I GUESS. xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you're thinking! Thanks for the comment love. :)

 

design + development by kiki and co. creative