Thursday, December 6, 2012

Christmas Wants



Ok so I know ‘tis the season for giving and all that but let’s be honest, it’s also the season for dreaming of shiny new things with our name on them, amiright? And since there are already a million gift guides in magazines and blogs, I’m not going to bother putting one together. Instead, I’m just going to share the things on my wish list and should any of my dear readers feel inclined to buy me a gift, well, I’m making it easy for you. ;)

+ Loeffler Randall Rain Boots. Seriously how cute are these. I would wear them nonstop.
+ This pretty calendar print from Rifle Paper Co.
+ A Cambridge Satchel Co. bag. 


+ A new watch

+ A couple of Kari Herer prints for my walls



Aaand that's enough materialism for one day.
What do YOU have your eye on?

------
December images: (1) / (2)
Products:
(1) rain boots / (2) calendar / (3) Cambridge satchel / (4) watch / (5) Kari Herer

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you're thinking! Thanks for the comment love. :)

 

design + development by kiki and co. creative