Friday, December 28, 2012

Happy Weekend


Hello again my dears! I know updates have been short and rather impersonal lately but the holidays are a busy time for us all aren't they? I'm hoping to get back to a regular schedule after the New Year.

Did you have a good week/Christmas? My family got home from their trip to Minnesota yesterday and unfortunately my brothers brought the stomach flu with them. I feel bad for them but will be spending the weekend pounding vitamins while wearing a hazmat suit. No touchy the healthy person, ok guys? It sounds cruel but I am a big crying baby about the stomach flu. No thank you.

In the meantime, here are some cool things from around the Internet for you.

+ Cerealism: a photographer builds mini landscapes out of breakfast cereal because this is America and yes we can.

+ Makeover a plain cardigan with sequins. So clever!

+ Van Gogh: the original Instagrammer. Hilarious.

+ I just want to take a nap in this bed. So comfy looking.

+ A crazy cool timelapse video of all the landings at the San Diego, California airport over a period of 5 hours.

+ "Your New Twin-Sized Bed" by Death Cab for Cutie
Your New Twin Sized Bed by Death Cab for Cutie on Grooveshark

Until next time!
xx

2 comments:

  1. Love this song! I like the lyric "what's the point of hanging on to what never gets used, other than a sick desire for self-abuse?" True, true.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too. Death Cab knows how to tug on the old heart strings...

      Delete

I love to hear what you're thinking! Thanks for the comment love. :)

 

design + development by kiki and co. creative