Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Floating Paper Lanterns

I was going to wait to post any pictures from the wedding on here, but I can't help it. I adore these two. I loved the whole affair down to the tiniest details, from the handmade tree stump cake stand to the floating paper lanterns shaped like hearts.

It was completely lovely from top to bottom. 

These were the last two shots of the night, just before they hopped in their truck and made a break for their honeymoon.



...sigh....you two are just the cutest.

xx

(more to come, as soon as I get the real Photoshop on my computer and not the silly online editor that keeps crashing my browser!) 

1 comment:

  1. These turned out great!! Love the first one. Can't wait to see more :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you're thinking! Thanks for the comment love. :)

 

design + development by kiki and co. creative