Monday, November 22, 2010

Moustache Pleas

Friends, Romans, Countrymen....Behold the power of the Moustache!


Hercule Poirot, my all-time favorite detective!

What a dapper fellow. Anyway, he's not why I'm here. This is about George again. 

Photo blatantly stolen from his Facebook. The jazzy sunburst is not photoshoppery. He actually emits that ambiance. Hence the shades.

He's almost there! George has now raised $765 for Movember. Just days ago he was not yet at $500, and now his goal is $1000 before the end of the month. 

And so, I shamelessly come to you once more, asking for your help. Time is drawing nigh! Donate your spare change or if you're fresh out, your internet connections to spread the word! 

Why? Because it matters. Do you know the odds of getting cancer? Prostate cancer: 1 in 6 men. Cancer in general: 1 in 3 women and 1 in 2 men. That is terrifying. So anyone looking to change that? I'm right there with them.  And that's why I'm pushing this. 

Go forth, readers! And by go forth, I mean, click that link to go to his page. Help us in the fight against prostate cancer. 

Would it help if I told you he's a Boston Bruins fan?

Fight on, you mustachioed heroes!

1 comment:

I love to hear what you're thinking! Thanks for the comment love. :)

 

design + development by kiki and co. creative