Thursday, February 6, 2014

Valentine's Day Gift Guides 2014

Hello lovelies! I know I missed last week's post so to make up for it, I've made a series of gift guides for Valentine's Day.  Now I love flowers and chocolate just as much as the next gal, but for those of us who usually fly solo on this non holiday, that seems a little played out.  My mother and sister and I started a tradition some years ago of getting each other little gifts on this date and it's something I really enjoy doing.

Obviously, girls of every type (regardless of relationship status) enjoy getting gifts and so I put these together with that in mind. Also, with birthdays and all the other holidays in the calendar, there's no need to spend a lot of money on each other.  For that reason, everything pictured is $25 or less.  Of course I've painted broad strokes here with my categories, but I'm pretty sure there's something here for everyone.

KITCHEN GIFT GUIDE



BOOK GUIDE



OUTDOORS GUIDE



BATH GUIDE



DIY GUIDE



Personally, I'd be excited to receive any of these gifts...but maybe that's just me. ;)

1 comment:

  1. I have this feeling that you're the kind of girl who would be happy with just about anything...since it means that the person is thinking about you. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you're thinking! Thanks for the comment love. :)

 

design + development by kiki and co. creative