Sunday, October 9, 2011

A Sunday Stroll

Hey people. 
Clearly, the updates are few and far in between lately. To be honest, I'm not in a writing mood. When I'm not working, I'm sleeping. Seriously. I'm tired all the time. Not sure what that's about, other than I'm a big baby and am having trouble getting used to working over 40 hours a week (a.k.a. "real life").

Anyway, went for a fall-ish jaunt through the woods this evening with some friends.  I say "fall-ish" because even though the leaves are turning, the temperature was firmly in the mid-80s. It was lovely to get outdoors and of course, get some more mileage out of my new camera. ;)



































1 comment:

  1. Slowly catching up again. What a gorgeous place for a stroll!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you're thinking! Thanks for the comment love. :)

 

design + development by kiki and co. creative