Sunday, September 18, 2011

Sunday Crumbs

Hello my dears, I'm sorry for the radio silence but I have been just too too tired to write a proper post. Until I get used to the 5 am mornings and the 40+ hour work week of real life, I'm afraid it will be quite dull around here.

In the meantime, here's another slew of snapshots from my week and things that made me happy:

Hannah, cousin/roommate/coworker. I love having someone to hang out with all the time. The fact that she looks fierce even while eating Panda Express is just a bonus.


Fortune cookies that tell me what I want to hear.


Shoes I can't afford and could never walk in but that I try on anyway.

Foot bath + massage. This happened. So wonderful.


Pictures of my little brother that my mom sends me. Nice lips, popsicle face.


My space heater. I can't believe it's cold enough to use it already.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you're thinking! Thanks for the comment love. :)

 

design + development by kiki and co. creative