Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

--

1. Have you ever used Craigslist?
No. It's creepy. And full of untruths: I know your "vintage walnut chest of drawers" is actually an 80s era chipboard IKEA dresser, painted dark brown. Stop lying.


2. Can you sew?
Yes. Now should I sew is another question. I spent horrific amounts of money and time making a skirt last summer that is hideous and entirely too big.

3. Do you pour syrup on your pancakes or dip your pancakes in the syrup?

I pour the syrup on top, just enough to soak in a little and then dip the bottom in the syrup on my plate. A highly technical but delicious method of consumption.

4. Rain storms: Love them or hate them?

Love them when I'm inside and it's my turn to mow the grass. Hate them when I'm at the pool. 

5. Do you like swimming?

I do. I would prefer if the bathing costumes of the 1920s were in fashion, nevertheless, swimming is a pleasing pastime. It can also be a great workout, if one is so inclined. I'm usually not.

6. What kind of drink do you order at Sonic?

They closed the Sonic in my town while I was away, weep weep. But Cherry Limeade. Sweet, tart, slushy goodness in a cup. Now with real limes and cherries.

7. Are you funny?

I'm actually terribly serious most of the time, but no one seems to understand that. 

8. At what age will your kids get cell phones?

In the distant future on the planet Klaxorr, cell phones will be obsolete so my children will call and "voice-text" their friends from the command center in their space helmets. So as soon as they can talk. 

9. What’s your favorite vegetable?

Huge fan of pumpkin. Also zucchini.

10. Were you a Girl Scout?

No. But that doesn't stop me from buying their cookies to support their yearly drive to raise....what is it they sell the cookies for again?



1 comment:

  1. I think the Girl Scouts sell cookies for themselves... I think. hmmm. They sure are good, though!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you're thinking! Thanks for the comment love. :)

 

design + development by kiki and co. creative