Sunday, May 22, 2011

Golden Weekend

To road trips with parents and learning to love "soy crisps"
To being reunited with my nearest and dearest and not taking a hike
To Sheldon's oneliners and virgin Cuba Libres
To "I Heart Cat" photo frames and lollipops bigger than my face
To graduation parties and color-coordinated m&m's
To seeing how rag rugs are made and windmills are built:


Mon coeur est rempli.
My heart is filled.

And to you, at the close of a fantastic weekend:

Go greet Monday with a smile.

1 comment:

  1. when did spencer get so tall?? I have an adventure to tell you about! I woulda called home when it happened but I didn't want Mom to worry :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you're thinking! Thanks for the comment love. :)

 

design + development by kiki and co. creative