Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Bright Spots

Last week was really hard. Hard to say goodbye, hard to go back to work, hard to do all the normal mundane things of existence. I've never felt less inclined to celebrate the holidays.
But we must keep moving forward.
And fortunately, my sister stayed in Boston for a few extra days to keep me company. 
So in what was otherwise a rather dark week, there were bright spots.
Like a trip to Rocky Woods on a sunny and strangely warm day for a walk, some photos, and a long chat about the future.



You can totally guess what she's thinking..."Ellie...so weird..whaaaat is happening..."




We are mutually adept at not being serious for photos....

 
we can bring it out when we need to

.....buuut then it's back to silliness.


And then I went back to work and Eva went into the city for a day and brought my camera along. As much as she disagrees, I think she got some excellent photos out of the trip.








Very nice. Good visit, Eebs. 

And a belated Merry Christmas to you, readers. Hope it's a time of joy and hope for you. :)




1 comment:

  1. Yes, she did get some great shots. Glad you 2 had some time together!! xo

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you're thinking! Thanks for the comment love. :)

 

design + development by kiki and co. creative