Saturday, June 5, 2010

I'm Back!

 It's been a ridiculously long time since I've updated. I have so many things to tell you.
And I promise I will get to these things! 

For now, here is a video of an extraordinary dance number to one of my all time favorite songs.  I harbor a secret passion for modern dance.  I'm not talking about the garbage you see in today's music videos, I'm talking about the well-dressed, well-executed numbers that tell a story and express emotion.  Done in this manner, it can be a very beautiful display of the human form. 

That said, if you don't like modern dance, this post is a waste of your time.  But I'd advise you to check it out all the same. You just might like it.



The fact that they do this to an orchestral version of "Yellow" is just astounding.

I'll write again soon.

1 comment:

  1. 1. that was awesome!
    2. you would love "so you think you can dance"
    3. yellow performed by strings?? even MORE awesome.
    4. so excited for our upcoming sojourn in the midwestern lands!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you're thinking! Thanks for the comment love. :)

 

design + development by kiki and co. creative